Welcome to the Tombstone Art Gallery Home Page!
- The Tombstone Art Gallery is a non-profit, 501(c)4 cooperative organization established for the purpose of furthering the arts in the Tombstone vicinity and preserving the western flavor of the Tombstone, Arizona, area.
- The Gallery fulfills agreements with the City of Tombstone to contribute to an on-going effort to maintain and preserve the historical integrity of the City building which the Gallery occupies.
- The Gallery only displays original art created and crafted by our artisans/members, and supports charitable and educational activities within the City of Tombstone.
- Any resident of Cochise County is eligible for membership without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation. "Resident" is defined as a person who maintains a residence in Cochise County at least five (5) months each year.
- Each year during February, the Gallery hosts a Quilt Show where the Gallery is dedicated to displaying for sale, beautiful examples of fabric art. The Quilt show is open to any quilter regardless of residence address. Likewise, each year during September, the Gallery hosts an Art Show where original hanging art is available for display and sale. Like the Quilt show, the annual Art Show is open to any artist regardless of residence.
- More information on the Quilt or Art show is available through the Quilt Division or the Art Division pages of this web site.
- We are open from 10am to 4pm, 7 days a week! We are located at 383 Allen St, just across the street from the famous OK Corral.
When you visit Tombstone, drop by! We'd love to see you and show you around the Gallery.
Need more information on the Gallery? Just drop an email to Tombstoneart.firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll get right back to you!